This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This convertible design was a happy accident. When I went to pick up an earring to attach it to an ear wire, I accidentally picked it up by the middle ring, and discovered the second design! Create your own happy with these circular earrings!Tools and Supplies:
- 14-gauge dead soft round copper wire, 36"
- 20-gauge dead soft round sterling silver wire, 44"
- 14-gauge copper wire, 6" (to use as a mandrel)
- Large step pliers with (13, 16, 20mm) mandrels
- Medium step pliers with (5, 7, 10mm) mandrels
- Flat-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
- Slide gauge
- Heavy-duty flush cutters
- Regular flush cutters
- Nylon jaw pliers
- Rawhide hammer
- Steel bench block
- Sand bag or folded towel
- 180-grit emery board or #2 jewelers file
- 0000 steel wool
- Liver of sulfur
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|