Combining Wire and Beads with Penny Dixon
Dive into combining wirework and beadwork with instruction and inspiration from Penny Dixon!
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price $10.00
You'll love this if:
- You are looking for versatile jewelry pieces you can wear every day!
- You want to incorporate wire into your beaded jewelry designs.
- You are looking for interesting jewelry projects that will boost your beading and wireworking skills.
Cleverly combine beads and wire into beautiful jewelry!
Penny Dixon will show you how with two stunning projects.
Jump into jewelry designs that cleverly and creatively combine wirework and beadweaving with Beadwork magazine Designer of the Year Penny Dixon. Watch and learn as Penny shares tips and tricks for combining wire and beads to create fabulous jewelry you'll want to wear every day! Learn how to make wire into lacy embellishment for a beaded frame in Wire Lace Ensemble. Then, follow along as Penny teaches her techniques for making a structural beaded cuff with interchangeable central components in Interchangeable Wire Cuff. Get ready to start incorporating beads into your wirework, and wire into your beadwork!
Order your copy of Combining Wire and Beads with Penny Dixon today to:
- Liven up you wirework with beaded embellishments!
- Use two- and four-hole shaped beads to create interesting bracelet clasps and embellished elements.
- Learn wireworking tips and tricks as you add beads to a wire frame.
- Create a cool cuff bracelet with an interchangeable connector so you can match any outfit or style.
- And much, much more!
About the Artist:
Penny Dixon is a self-taught wire and bead artist. She loves that beading is a journey where learning is continuous, techniques are constantly refined, and creativity reigns. Penny lives in the middle of potato country in Twin Falls, Idaho, and can be reached at www.pennydixondesigns.com or email@example.com.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|