Colorful Resin Earrings with Jennie Milner Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to add a pop of color to your jewelry projects with the help of colorful resin.
- You want to create a pair of fun and flirty earrings using your basic metalsmithing skills.
- You want to give your jewelry designs a more tailored look by learning to create your own custom ear wires.
Bird is the word with these colorful resin earrings!
You won't want to miss this video workshop from Jennie Milner. Whether you are a beginning jewelry maker or a seasoned metalsmith, Jennie will give insight into creating your own cut and pierced earrings with a little splash of resin color. Work more efficiently with helpful hints on sawing multiples, creating ear wires, and adding color to resin.
Once you have cut out your design, learn how to introduce color to resin by adding chalk pastel powder to it. Then, use your colored resin in the pierced places of your design to create a two-sided look that is also transparent. Once you make these earrings, with Jennie’s bird design or your own unique design, you will uncover endless jewelry making possibilities!
Order or instantly download Colorful Resin Earrings with Jennie Milner today to:
- Learn the secret to piercing a pair of earrings so they match perfectly the first time.
- Get helpful hints on basic metalsmithing techniques including piercing, sawing, fabrication, and finishing.
- Start making your own ear wires so you can customize your findings to fit your jewelry design.
- Make unique jewelry that uses resin instead of enamel to add color in the style of plique-à-jour.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Another fabulous video from Jennie
- I just love the way in which Jennie presents her work, simply, artistically, with every step explained clearly. I highly recommend the video for beginners and I suspect that a few experienced people would learn a lot as well (Posted on 10/17/2015)