Colorful Crochet Lace eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price $19.07
Colorful Crochet Lace: 22 Chic Garments and Accessories
By Mary Jane Hall
Crochet yourself a wardrobe's worth of colorful lace designs from the pages of Colorful Crochet Lace, where you’ll find chic shrugs and scarves, to cozy cardigans and tunics, to stylish dresses, T-shirts, and totes. The designs are worked in a variety of yarn weights and in a glorious range of colors from elegant jewel tones to earthy neutrals and include simple, allover openwork patterns, as well as more intricate crochet lace patterns and motifs.
With clear instructions, detailed stitch diagrams, and gorgeous photography, Colorful Crochet Lace makes it easy and fun to create exquisite crochet fashions. Several of the projects are constructed using the Graduated Stitch Method, a technique Mary Jane developed that allows for shaping and customized fit without increases or decreases, and many of the patterns include instructions for modifying designs and creating variations.
About the Author:
Mary Jane Hall is a crochet designer and bestselling author of Positively Crochet! and Crochet That Fits, which was voted "Best Crochet Pattern Book of 2008" by Crochet Liberation Front. She is a mentor with the CGOA and speaks at various crochet gatherings and fashion shows. Mary Jane has designed for popular magazines, including Interweave Crochet, Vogue Knitting Crochet, and Fifth Avenue Fashion Magazine and has appeared on the TV show Knit & Crochet Now.
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Mary Jane Hall|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Love this book!
- Brilliantly curated. Easy to follow instructions. Beautiful items to create! A wonderful book! Love it!! (Posted on 9/3/2016)
- Wonderful, easy to understand!
- Usually I am happy to find one or maybe two garments in a book that I both want to make and feel the directions are understandable enough to take me through it. This book puts all others to shame. I've already started making my Christmas gift garments ALL from this book! Both beautiful and easy-to-understand directions that even I (a 1-year-crocheter) can accomplish. My favorite: the Au Naturel crop top. I am making it with a DK weight cotton blend. The entire garment is only two lines of a lace pattern, easily memorized, yet heirloom quality. Thank you, Miss Mary Jane Hall. (Posted on 9/2/2016)
- Beautifully Done
- I was delightfully surprised at the number of lovely patterns that i liked. Usually I only find one or two in a book. But in this one I plan to try all most all of them. The patterns are all so feminine and elegant. Everything about this book is first class; from the designs, instructions, photography, to page layout. My daughters and nieces will be glad I found this since they will be the benificeries of it. Thank you ! (Posted on 12/30/2015)
- This book has the more lacy vintage look patterns I was seeking
- My 18 year old granddaughter has expressed an interest in wearing more vintage style clothing. I have been looking for patterns which use less bulky yarns which will suit her more delicate frame and this pattern book does just that. (Posted on 11/1/2015)
- Good range of beautiful, flattering patterns
- I bought this book for one pattern in particular, but will probably end up using some of the other patterns as well. A lot of crochet patterns make rather heavy, clunky looking clothes. These items look light and fitted to the body. Lots of photos and diagrams help with understanding the instructions, and when I got stuck despite those visual cues (because I've never learned to read crochet diagrams, so didn't even try), the author responded quickly and helpfully to my question posted through Ravelry. She seems to be very committed to making sure people can use her lovely patterns. (Posted on 8/21/2015)