Colorful Crochet Lace
Colorful Crochet Lace: 22 Chic Garments and Accessories
By Mary Jane Hall
Crochet yourself a wardrobe's worth of colorful lace designs from the pages of Colorful Crochet Lace, where you’ll find chic shrugs and scarves, to cozy cardigans and tunics, to stylish dresses, T-shirts, and totes. The designs are worked in a variety of yarn weights and in a glorious range of colors from elegant jewel tones to earthy neutrals and include simple, allover openwork patterns, as well as more intricate crochet lace patterns and motifs.
With clear instructions, detailed stitch diagrams, and gorgeous photography, Colorful Crochet Lace makes it easy and fun to create exquisite crochet fashions. Several of the projects are constructed using the Graduated Stitch Method, a technique Mary Jane developed that allows for shaping and customized fit without increases or decreases, and many of the patterns include instructions for modifying designs and creating variations.
About the Author:
Mary Jane Hall is a crochet designer and bestselling author of Positively Crochet! and Crochet That Fits, which was voted "Best Crochet Pattern Book of 2008" by Crochet Liberation Front. She is a mentor with the CGOA and speaks at various crochet gatherings and fashion shows. Mary Jane has designed for popular magazines, including Interweave Crochet, Vogue Knitting Crochet, and Fifth Avenue Fashion Magazine and has appeared on the TV show Knit & Crochet Now.
|Author/Designer||Mary Jane Hall|
|Number Of Pages||160|
- Suitable for Many Age Groups
- Love the written instructions and diagrams combination! I'll be able to make items to suit the many age groups I crochet for. (Posted on 7/5/2016)
- Can I add more stars?
- I am absolutely in love with this book. I have already finished two items! The Michelle Ma Belle Shrug and the Magnifique Modular Tunic with ease! I still consider my self a bare beginner at crochet. I've only been doing for a little over a year. I have just started working on the eye catching Haute Couture Peplum Top. It's much easier that in looks and the directions are fairly easy to follow. (Posted on 3/15/2016)
- Ideal for Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Crocheters
It is almost impossible to find books suited for a crocheter who is comfortable making scarves and accessories but hasn't finished a first garment, but this book does it!
Every design is stylish, attractive, and made with yarn that is relatively easy to substitute. As an example, I made the Monique Hooded Jacket using Lion Brand Modern Baby in royal blue, which is the same weight as the listed yarn, and it turned out perfectly. No modifications were needed to the pattern as written whatsoever. All patterns in this book are of the same quality. Each one is based on a solid design, not a specific material.
I give this book the highest possible recommendation. The digital edition is rendered beautifully. This is the version I own, and nothing is sacrificed from the print version. Bright, full page images and clear type throughout. (Posted on 8/29/2015)
- Beautiful collection of Lace in Great Range of Sizes
Colorful Crochet Lace includes a beautiful collection of projects you can crochet - in a wide range of sizes (S-2x) and some are even in XS and 3x too!
The book is written in an easy to follow format, with stunning photographs and Stitch Pattern Diagrams and a Stitch Key for a reduced sample of the pattern and the edging.
Beautiful photography and pretty swirly title fonts are used throughout - and the patterns themselves are written in a clear and easy to read font.
It is lovely to browse through - so pretty and feminine from start to finish.
I am happy to have this in my collection. (Posted on 7/15/2015)
- Love this book !
- Of the 22 patterns, I want to make 10! Instructions are written and include charts. Lots of photographs. (Posted on 7/6/2015)
- Beautiful Projects!
- I just recently received this book and am delighted with the beauty of the projects. I love the fact that the projects are charted as well as having written instructions. I can't wait to get started on these! (Posted on 6/30/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org