Coiled Wire Rings with Eva Sherman
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You're looking for a few fast and fun jewelry projects you can make in an afternoon.
- You want to create unique ring designs you can easily customize to suit your style.
- You're looking for jewelry designs you can make without using a torch.
Fast, fun, fashionable rings in a flash!
Create uniquely coiled copper rings with Eva Sherman in Coiled Wire Rings, a video download perfect for beginning jewelry artists wanting learn wireworking techniques and experts looking for projects that are fast and cost effective.
Start by learning how to create a wire coil using steel music wire as a mandrel. After you remove the coil from the mandrel start creating spiral ring designs that all feature stylish focal points that you can easily customize. Take it from Eva, “Coiled Wire adds an interesting textural and dimensional element to your work without doing any metalsmithing or forging.”
Download your copy of Coiled Wire Rings with Eva Sherman today to:
- Learn how to make a wire coil using a variable speed drill and a music wire mandrel.
- Create three unique variations including the rosette ring, a rosette with a focal bead, and the coiled and captured ring that highlights 3 crystal beads.
- Discover jewelry designs you can easily customize to suit anyone's style.
- Vary the look with an endless variety of beads and stones with helpful tips and tricks from Eva!
- And so much more!
About the Artist:
Eva Sherman began beading as a way to spend time with her daughters but soon became hopelessly addicted. In 2005 she traded her architectural career for the opportunity to spend all her time among beads, and opened Grand River Bead Studio in Cleveland, Ohio. Eva now happily spends most days in the studio, creating, writing, and teaching, but has been known to take her show on the road. She has discovered an affinity for working with wire and metals, and prefers to design in an organic and unstructured style. Eva and co-author Beth Martin wrote Organic Wire & Metal Jewelry (Kalmbach) in 2014, and are currently writing a second book titled Cool Copper Cuffs, scheduled for release in 2015.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|