Cobblestone Path Bracelet
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use flat peyote stitch to form the band of the bracelet, and stitch bugle, seed beads, and fire-polished rounds to the edges of the bracelet for a completed look. Build your peyote stitching skills with this elegantly rustic bracelet.Finished Size: 8"
- aqua-lined light topaz AB size 11° Japanese seed beads
- matte green luster 5x3mm 2-hole seed beads
- gold size 2 (6mm) bugle beads
- opaque green luster 6mm Czech flat 2-hole squares
- opaque green luster 3x6mm Czech 2-hole bricks
- matte gold 4mm fire-polished rounds
- antiqued brass 13mm toggle clasp
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Technique: flat peyote stitch, ladder stitch
Originally Published: Quick & Easy Beadwork, 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|