This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use a variation of odd-count peyote stitch to quickly make a pair of earrings. Enjoy the customization possibilities, add a chain and diamond or chevron patterns, to make this design your own!Finished Size: 2¾"
- metallic bronze size 15° Japanese seed beads
- opaque pyrite Picasso 6x3mm 2-hole bricks
- metallic bronze 6x3mm 2-hole bricks
- pair of matte antiqued brass 16x17mm ear wires
- brass 1x1.5mm oval chain
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Technique: odd-count flat peyote stitch variation
Originally Published: Quick & Easy Beadwork, 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|
- Fun and easy earings
- These made up super quick and i love the funkyness of the style. They look really great with jeans. (Posted on 5/12/2015)