This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Any beading enthusiast will enjoy this project! This elegant necklace is deceivingly easy to stitch using two-hole seed and tile beads. You will be able to practice your flat peyote stitch and netting to create the necklace that will have you walking like an Egyptian.Finished Size: 18"
- 5 g transparent smoky topaz rainbow size 15° seed beads (A)
- 5 g galvanized yellow gold size 11° seed beads (B)
- 5 g metallic gold iris size 11° seed beads (C)
- 20 g Picasso lavender opaque 5x2.5mm 2-hole seed beads (D)
- 7 g opaque matte olive rose luster 5mm Japanese flat 2-hole squares (E)
- 33 transparent amethyst 6mm pressed-glass bicones (F)
- 3 antiqued brass 6mm jump rings
- 1 antiqued brass 9mm toggle clasp
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Technique: Flat peyote stitch, Netting
Originally Published: Beadwork, April/May 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|