Cleopatra Bangle Wire Working Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This simple bracelet blank became a canvas for wirework and beautiful beads. Although it's just coiling, the result is a stunning original bangle.
- 20-gauge round copper wire, 80"
- 24-gauge round copper wire, 36'
- Focal beads, 4
- Accent beads, 8
- Nunn Design bracelet blank
- Flat-nose pliers
- Nylon-jaw pliers
- Wire cutters
- Liver of sulfur (optional)
- 0000 steel wool (optional)
- Rotary tumbler with mixed stainless steel shot
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|