See how simple finishing techniques can transform a strip of cubic right-angle weave into an understated and elegant pair of earrings.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Renowned teacher and designer Marcia DeCoster shares her expertise in cubic and right-angle weave, plus shaping and embellishment techniques. In this exclusive excerpt from her Shapes workshop, you'll see how simple finishing techniques can transform a strip of cubic right-angle weave into an understated and elegant pair of earrings.
- 2 g capri-lined aqua size 15° seed beads
- 6 g galvanized silver permanent finish size 11° seed beads
- 2 g galvanized dark lilac permanent-finish size 11° seed beads
- 2 gunmetal-plated 6mm jump rings
- 1 pair of gunmetal-plated 18×11mm ear wires
- 4" of gunmetal-plated 1.7mm cable chain
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Tools: Scissors, Size 11 beading needle
Technique: Cubic and prismatic right-angle weave, shaping and embellishment techniques
Originally Published: Beadwork, October/November 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|