Cinquefoil Ring Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Weave seed beads, crystals, and pearls into this simple netted ring top, then set it in a ring bezel for a bold but elegant statement piece.
Finished Size: Adjustable
- 1 g opaque rose gold topaz luster size 11° Japanese seed beads (A)
- 5 crystal dorado 2X 4mm crystal bicones (B)
- 6 bronze 6mm crystal pearl rounds (C)
- 1 gold-plated adjustable ring blank with 17mm inner diameter bezel
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
- Clear craft adhesive
Tools: Scissors, Size 10 beading needle
Technique: Circular Netting
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|