Cherry Blossom Necklace and Bracelet Pattern
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Crocheted beads and metallic chain links create an elegant necklace and bracelet that will complement many styles. It works up quickly with very little yarn, so you can make several in a variety of color combinations.
Finished Size: Necklace: 191/4" long from end to end, including fastening loop. Bracelet: 7" long from end to end, including fastening loop.
Yarn: Filatura Di Crosa Brilla (distributed by Tahki-Stacy Charles Inc.) (58% viscosa, 42% cotton; 120 yd [110 m]/13/4 oz [50 g]; ): #456 (A), 1 ball. S. Charles Collezione Stella (distributed by Tahki-Stacy Charles Inc.) (74% silk, 26% lurex; 76.5 yd [70 m]/.88 oz [25 g]; ): #30 (B), 1 ball.
Hook: Size E/4 (3.5 mm), and C/2 (2.75 mm).
Notions: Yarn needle; rust-proof pins; blocking board.
Gauge: Beads: 5⁄8" long, links: 1" long.
Originally Published: Interweave, Spring 2015.
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org