Chain Making with Ann Cahoon
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to create handmade chain
- You want to see each in-depth step associate with making chain up-close
- You want to transition from single loop-in-loop chain to double, two-way, two-way double, and a three-way loop-in-loop chain structures
Join jewelry making instructor Ann Cahoon for Chain Making, her video workshop that demonstrates the fundamental techniques you need to make different styles of chain. Ann will show you how to anneal wire, coil and cut jump rings, and align them for fusing. Then, you will learn how to fuse and shape links, weave chain, draw a chain, and how to finish your chain perfectly every time! Once you learn a few basics from Ann's easy to follow steps, challenge yourself with more complex techniques and structures such as the double, two-way, two-way double, and a three-way loop-in-loop. Ann takes you step-by-step through each process and shows clearly and simply how to assemble any type of chain you desire. Discover the practicality and fun of chain making that will enhance both your jewelry projects and your skill set!
Order your copy of Chain Making today to:
- Learn to draw, weave, and finish chains correctly every time with clear and precise steps.
- Create complex chain structures including the double, two-way, two-way double, and three-way loop-in-loop.
- Discover important considerations for each step for a variety of workshops.
- Fuse and shape links the right way, and learn what common problems to avoid at home.
- Create the perfect chain for every project.
- And much more!
About the Instructor:
After receiving an honors double BFA in Jewelry and Ceramics from the Maine College of Art in 1998, Ann Cahoon continued her training at Boston's North Bennett Street School. She completed their prestigious Jewelry Making and Repair program in 2002. It was this grounding in both the creative and technical sides of the jewelry industry, coupled with her lifelong belief that everyone has the capacity to create, which inspired her to start teaching almost immediately after graduating. Learn all about setting faceted stones from Ann with her two videos Metalsmith Essentials: Introductions to Gemstone Setting and Metalsmith Essentials: How to Set Fancy Shaped Faceted Stones.
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Ann Cahoon Cahoon|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|