Chain Making using the Copperhead Torch with Kate Richbourg Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You are looking for a torch that will expand your soldering and jewelry-making capabilities.
- You feel overwhelmed by the prospect of setting up a torch with a hose, a tank, and various torch tips.
- You want to practice your soldering technique by making a unique chain-making project
Don't worry: the copperhead won't bite!
Learn how to use the Copperhead propane torch.
"Use a copperhead torch to solder and twist wire to create a wonderful chain that has a lot of visual impact." – Kate Richbourg
Is it time for you to start using a bigger torch? Learn how to use a Copperhead propane torch as you create a fabulous chain necklace with Kate Richbourg in her video workshop Chain Making using the Copperhead Torch. Begin with a detailed introduction of this torch that includes information on which propane tank to choose, how to assemble the torch head, and how to attach the hoses to the tank. Once your torch is all set up, get started making the chain necklace! Add interest and intrigue to your jewelry projects by making loop-in-loop and twisted wire chain with Kate.
Download your copy of Chain Making using the Copperhead Torch with Kate Richbourg today to:
- Take the next step in soldering! Explore the jewelry-making doors a Copperhead torch can open.
- Boost your soldering and torch-handling skills as you experiment with chain making!
- Make your own jumprings with ease using Kate's helpful technique tips.
- Add interest to your chain designs by twisting wire and making loop-in-loop chain to use in necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Kate Richbourg was raised on a small farm in Gilroy, California. As a child, she would spend hours stringing beads and creating her own jewelry. It was a phase she never quite outgrew. After completing college, while trying to get excited about the transition to a corporate career, Kate saw a want ad for a bead store and lost no time in applying. Soon she was teaching classes and writing articles that were published regularly in magazines. Want to learn more from Kate? Check out her other video downloads where she creates a variety of jewelry projects using different torch systems. Or, get all six videos on her DVD Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Make Soldered Jewelry with 6 Easy to Use Torches.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|