Cathedral Windows Earrings
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Three variations of peyote stitch plus a touch of fringe create these ornate earrings that bring to mind luminous cathedral windows.
Finished Size: 3"
- 1 g bronze size 15° Japanese seed beads (A)
- 3 g bronze size 11° Japanese seed beads (B)
- 2 g bronze size 8° Japanese seed beads (C)
- 4 g crystal gold luster 5x2.5mm 2-hole SuperDuos (D)
- 28 tanzanite 4mm crystal bicones (E)
- 2 foil-back tanzanite 14mm crystal rivolis
- 2 bronze 4mm wireguards
- 1 pair of bronze 10x20mm ear wires
Scissors, size 11 or 12 beading needle, 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Tubular, circular, and flat peyote stitches; fringe
Originally Published: Beadwork, February/March 2016
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Jennifer and Susan Schwartzenberger|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|