This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
With a chain construction and simple blue and bronze color combination, this necklace is chic, wearable, and easy to make.
Finished Size: 17"
- 3 g transparent amber rose size 15° Japanese seed beads (A)
- 6 g bronze size 11° Japanese seed beads (B)
- 26 turquoise 6x9mm glass cat's-eye beads (C)
- 29 bright gold 4mm crystal pearl rounds (D)
- 25 bright gold 5mm crystal pearl rounds (E)
- 1 antiqued copper 20x12mm decorative S-hook clasp
- 2 copper 6mm soldered jump rings
- Smoke 8 lb FireLine braided beading thread
Scissors, size 11 beading needle
Right-angle weave, circular peyote stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork, April/May 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
- very interesting
- I like the look of this necklace but not the copper colored beads. I would prefer silver because I like the clean look of silver. (Posted on 9/1/2016)