This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Bring some spunk to your pearls by carving them with designs and adding rhinestones.
- 10mm or larger drilled freshwater cultured pearls (do not use bead nucleated pearls)
- 24 gauge copper wire
- 1mm gray leather cord
- Fine black Sharpie marking pen
- Nail polish remover
- Small plastic bowl of water
- HAND: Magnification; safety glasses; dust mask; variable-speed flex shaft with foot pedal; bench pin; dental-quality diamond burs made for hand pieces in three sizes of ball burs: 0.09, 0.019, and 0.023mm, and a 6mm knife-edge diamond bur; 5x15mm medium white and blue polisher points; old steel file; #55 high-speed twist drill bit; PanaVise with clean nylon jaws and 220 and 320 grit sanding sticks
- FINISHING: Soft tooth brush and mild, soapy water; cerium oxide for polishing; polishing bench; clean buffs or handpiece-sized muslin buff on a mandrel
Technique: Carving with diamond burs, drilling, polishing
Originally Published: Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist April 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|