Captured Kumihimo Earrings
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Begin these creative kumihimo earrings by strategically braiding SuperDuos alongside seed beads, then finish them with circular peyote stitch to capture the pretty crystals that shine within.
Finished Size: 2 3/8"
- 2 g apple green gold luster size 15° seed beads
- 3 g turquoise Picasso size 11° seed beads
- 30 turquoise Picasso opaque 5×2.5mm 2–hole SuperDuos
- 2 foil–back ultra–green AB 12mm crystal rivolis
- 2 silver 4×9mm seamless tube bails
- 1 pair of silver 20×18mm ear wires
- Beige 135–weight (fine) C–Lon twisted nylon beading cord
- Turquoise size D S–Lon nylon beading thread
- Multipurpose adhesive
Technique: Scissors, size 10 beading needle, round kumihimo disc, 8 kumihimo bobbins, 1 oz center weight, 16 alligator clips, glue brush, 2 pairs of chain– or flat–nose pliers
Kumihimo, circular peyote stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork, August/September 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|