Cameo Bracelet Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Discover this stylish and classic design that will advance your beading technique. Bezel a classic cameo button with this vintage-inspired bracelet that is created by combining square stitch, right-angle weave, and netting techniques into one stunning bracelet. While the end result is simply stunning in gold, mix up the colors for a project that is sure to delight.
Finished Size: 6 1/2 inches
- Metallic burned gold size 15° seed beads
- Metallic burned gold size 11° seed beads
- Clear 3mm fire-polished rounds
- Honey 4mm fire-polished rounds
- 1 white-and-brown 16mm diameter, 3mm thick cameo shank button
- Black size D thermally bonded beading thread
- Big-eye beading needles
Technique: Bead Stitching
Originally Published: Beadwork October/November 2013
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|