Button Factory Kit
Want to add some personal flair to cardigans, bags, necklaces, and just about anything else you can imagine? Learn how to cover your own buttons with fabric or thin leather for a truly customized look! Join Rachel Faucett, co-owner of Handmade Charlotte, and learn how to use a sturdy button press for professional results every time. With recycled sari pieces included in each kit, you can embellish already-made items—or create a whole new project with your gorgeous fabric buttons!
Each kit includes:
- Hand Press Button Machine
- 2 piece die
- #60 wire eyes, 50
- #60 shells, 50
- To the Market Sari Fabric from TO THE MARKET, 25 squares, 3"x3"
- Festival Rucksack from TO THE MARKET
- Button Factory digital video download
- Button Factory pattern download and PDF with more project ideas
*The completed button is 37mm wide
Watch a preview of the video instructions now!