Brick-Stitching Nature: Charts for Beaded Butterflies, Dragonflies, and a Honeybee Pattern Compilation Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You enjoy beaded embellishments and want to spice up your jewelry pieces
- You like to have detailed charts and in-depth instruction so you can carefully bring to life your designs
- You want to bridge nature with art through the beautiful brick-stitch
With nine projects focused on butterflies, dragonflies, and honeybees, you can have whimsical fun and turn any jewelry design into a statement piece. The bead artist behind these sparkly designs is also a scientist - and was even inspired by the microscopic images of these insects to create her jewelry!
Work with subtle shading of colors and don’t be afraid to express yourself through the textural and glamorous beading designs. This eBook also gives you techniques for turning these beaded embellishments into pendants and brooches so you don’t have to wing it.
Download Brick-Stitching Nature: Charts for Beaded Butterflies, Dragonflies, and a Honeybee today to:
- Design 9 projects that are inspired by nature
- Advance your brick-stitching techniques and work with the spiral rope technique
- Find new ways to use delicate seed beads in your designs through variations on the brick-stitch
- Create realistic versions of these insects through precise color choices and beadstitching
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|
- Wonderful Patterns
- Easy to follow patterns. I did a couple butterflies so far, they look great. (Posted on 7/15/2016)