Breaking Out of the Mold: Resin and Clay Casting for Mixed-Media Art Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Say goodbye to sifting through expensive shops and markets for found objects! Instead, make molds from your own treasure trove of beloved objects to personalize your work. Dig into Jen Cushman's world of mold making and challenge the status quo. Soon, you'll be breaking free from your old mold-making ways and forging new and exciting molds that are uniquely your own!
Mold any way you like as you. . .
- Discover casting techniques and how to make molds with a variety of media--epoxy clay, paper clay, air-dry clay, and two-part epoxy resin
- Learn how to use castings in all areas of mixed media, from collage and assemblage to art quilts and jewelry
- Fall in love with Jen's exciting and approachable teaching style as you learn how to use her innovative approach in your own work
- Get back to basics as Jen takes you through some of her favorite materials and provides a solid foundation on how to set up your studio space
- Move your mold-making forward with tips and tricks to integrate into your molds that will make them one-of-a-kind
Mold your work into pieces that are uniquely you with insight from a molding master!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Awesome teaching skills! Very good DVD
- I can't say enough good things about this DVD. I have taken several resin classes with Jen but I learned so much more about the whole process. It's the little tips and tricks of the trade that I adore learning from her. Thank you so much and keep making more DVD's! (Posted on 9/25/2015)
- She is a great teacher! Love her style!
- This DVD is amazing. I learned so much about how to cast items and make them look like the real thing. I have several of her books but having this DVD is like having her in front of me but even better because I can rewind and listen again if I need to. Thanks for the lessons you have taught me! (Posted on 9/25/2015)
- Watch it again and again
- Although I consider myself moderately experienced with molds and resin, I learned new techniques in the video as well as some good tricks and tips that answered several questions. There's so much information in the video that I'll watch it several times; once is not enough to absorb everything. Jen's work and instruction is inspirational, too. I have recommended the video to friends and am happy to recommend it here. (Posted on 10/7/2014)
- Great video!
- What a great video full of lots of techniques. I have worked some with resin and molds but still learned a lot of new techniques and products from this video. Jen Cushman is a wonderful teacher, so natural, and her enthusiasm is contagious. (Posted on 1/26/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org