Boxed Up Bracelet
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Unsoldered jump rings are used to connect stitched components in a repeating pattern for this out-of-the-box bracelet design.
Finished Size: 7½"
- 2 g antique gold-lined crystal size 15° Japanese seed beads
- 5 g gold-lined aqua AB size 11° Japanese seed beads
- 5 g pewter size 11° Japanese seed beads
- 4 g pewter size 8° Japanese seed beads
- 88 antique cream 5mm 2-hole Tilas
- 88 aqua 3mm fire-polished rounds
- 28 cream 3mm glass pearl rounds
- 23 brass 20-gauge 10mm unsoldered jump rings
- 2 brass 7×12mm lobster clasps
- Crystal 4 lb FireLine braided beading thread
Scissors, Size 12 sharp (short) beading needle, 2 pairs of chain-nose pliers
Right-angle weave variation, square stitch, circular netting, circular peyote stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork, June/July 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|