Bonnie Rose Baby Bonnet to Crochet Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This fine crocheted baby bonnet was inspired by a photograph of an antique baby bonnet. Although only the top of the garment is visible, the photograph shows off a beautifully crafted filet-crochet rose band with looser netting behind it. After the birth, when the baby’s initials and birth date are known, the crocheter can create the two side panels, netting, and trim.
- Presencia Fincrochet, size 60, 100% cotton thread, 1,138 yards (1,040.6 m)/50 gram (1.8 oz) ball, 1 ball of White (A); www.presenciaamerica.com
- DMC Cébélia, size 20, 100% cotton thread, 416 yards (380.4 m)/50 gram (1.8 oz) ball, 1 ball of Blanc (B); www.dmc-usa.com
- Crochet hooks, sizes 14 (.75 mm) and 8 (1.25 mm)
- Ribbon, ¹/8 inch (3 mm) wide, 4 to 5 feet (1.2 to 1.5 m) long
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing needle and thread
- Plastic snap or Velcro, optional
Finished size: To fit a 3 to 6 month old; 6 inches (15.2 cm) height, 5¾ inches (14.6 cm) depth, 15 to 16 inches (38.1 to 40.6 cm) head circumference
Gauge: 24 mesh and 20 rows = 4 inches (10.2 cm) in filet crochet with A and smaller hook, blocked; 16 mesh and 17 rows = 4 inches (10.2 cm) in Mesh Netting patt with B and larger hook, blocked
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|