BoHo Chic Jewelry
You'll love BoHo Chic Jewelry if:
- You admire all things vintage and up cycled
- You need help with common jewelry techniques like soldering, foiling, burnishing and wire wrapping.
- You want to create something out of small sentimental items around your house
Create meaningful keepsakes with household items! Whether you are a beginner or jewelry-making expert, you'll get inspired by Laura's innovative designs and helpful instructions. BoHo Chic Jewelry covers all of the basics in jewelry from pendants, necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. With this book, you can make BoHo Chic Jewelry that will turn heads and express your vintage style!
In BoHo Chic Jewelry, you'll find:
- 25 vintage jewelry projects for pendants, earrings, bracelets and necklaces
- Instructions at any level for soldering, wire wrapping, and other techniques
- 300 color photographs featuring step-by-step instructions
Order this book today to explore unique vintage styles using metalworking and wire jewelry technique!
|Author/Designer||Laura Beth Love|
|Number Of Pages||128|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org