Blue Jean Queen Earrings Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
These simple, everyday earrings stitch up quickly and are a great way to use two-hole bead studs and two-hole seed beads.
Finished Size: 2"
- 1 g matte green/gray size 11° seed beads (A)
- 16 opaque blue/green Picasso 5×2.5mm 2-hole seed beads (B)
- 4 bronze 3×2mm crystal rondelles (C)
- 4 aqua AB 4×3mm crystal rondelles (D)
- 2 metallic bronze 12mm 2-hole bead studs (E)
- 2 antiqued brass 6mm twisted jump rings
- 1 pair of antiqued brass 14×16mm French ear wires
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Tools: Scissors, Size 10 beading needles, 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Technique: Circular peyote stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|