Birthday Parties with Candie Cooper: Bead Crafts for Kids
Create with your kids! Discover three kid-friendly projects perfect for a birthday party with Candie Cooper.
You'll love this if:
- You want to avoid crafty chaos when creating with a group of children!
- You are looking for fun projects you can make with kids.
Spark your kids' imagination!
Looking for a fun way to entertain a group of children? This video is for parents, camp leaders, and homeschoolers who want to throw a craft party for kids. Join jewelry maker Candie Cooper as she demonstrates three projects perfect for young crafters. Use a variety of techniques including decoupage, wire working, and knotting to create a necklace, bracelet, and a pair of earrings. Watch and learn as Candy shares which materials work best and see each project unfold with step-by-step instructions from Candie.
Order your copy of Birthday Parties with Candie Cooper: Bead Crafts for Kids today to:
- Learn expert hints from Candie that will help your kid crafting experience run smoothly.
- Discover solutions to keep speedy crafters entertained while they wait for the next step.
- Create decoupage beads with a variety of fun finishes as you make an owl necklace.
- Turn colorful wire and beads in to whimsical earrings and create fun friendship bracelets.
- And more!
About the Expert:
Candie Cooper is the author of the bestselling Metalworking 101 for Beaders (2013) and has a degree in art education. A designer with a passion for bold colors and twisting and turning materials, she says, “I'm inspired by so many things. Most of all, I want my work to tell a story. A place I want to visit, a nostalgic memory from childhood, romance and more...it's all in my creations.” She has also authored Earringology (Lark 2014), Necklaceology (Lark 2012) and Felted Jewelry (Lark 2007). She has appeared on Jewelry Television's Jewel School and the PBS series Beads, Baubles, and Jewels. Visit her website and blog at candiecooper.com for craft tutorials and a peek into her everyday life.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|