Birdie Bag Sewing Pattern
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Stitch up this roomy and sturdy bag with enough space for all the things you need during the day. With a hand-embroidered bird this bag has a playful look and is entirely functional with a top zipper to secure all your belongings.
Finished Size: 17"x 14" Handles, 30" long
- Main: ¾ yd quilting cotton, 45"
- Lining: ¾ yd lining fabric, 45"
- Canvas: ½ yd cotton canvas, 60"
- Sixteen 5" x 5" charm squares or various scraps
- 1 yd sew-in interfacing, 24"
- Scrap of fusible interfacing, 2" x 10"
- Zipper, 20" (cut from yardage, generously measured)
- Zipper, 8" (for inside pocket)
- One zipper closure
- Sewing thread to match fabric
- Hand embroidery thread
- Sharp embroidery needle
- Tailor's chalk or fabric marker
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Zipper foot
Originally Published:Stitch, Fall 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|