Bezeled Resin and Silver Bracelet with Resin Coloring Tips and Tricks with Jennie Milner
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn basic how-tos for working with resin at home.
- You want to learn how to add color to your resin using pigments, dies, and paints.
- You want to combine techniques for making a fun and colorful resin bracelet.
Pump up the color volume!
Join resin artist Jennie Milner for Bezeled Resin & Silver Bracelet a workshop video that will teach you must-have tips for creating stylish and colorful jewelry using resin. First, create a colorful patterned disc and add it to a bottle cap, the perfect experimental surface. Next, pump up the color with tips for dying resin using spices, pastels, and even drawing straight onto your resin with acrylic paints. Finally, see how lovely all the techniques together in a finished bracelet project.
Download your copy of this video workshop today to:
- Learn how to get rid of your air bubbles and avoid common mistakes when working with resin.
- Explore adding color to your resin with tips for using spices, chalks, acrylic paints, and more.
- Discover the design possibilities! See how to mix colors by adding two colors or resin to a project, paining on the surface with acrylic paints, and adding beads to the surface for alternating textures.
- Be fearless as you experiment with a cost-effective bezel: the bottle cap.
- Create a one-of-a-kind bracelet as you combine the different techniques into one.
- And much more!
About the Artist:
Jennie Milner is a silversmith and muralist from Fort Collins, Colorado. Her sterling silver and resin work is featured in galleries from Orange County, California, to Seaside, Florida. Jennie brings a painterly aesthetic to her resin work, finding innovative ways to use acrylics, watercolors, and powdered pigments throughout her process. She believes that color is the conversation between serene and surprise, and Jennie likes to walk the line between the two. Discover other great resin tips and jewelry techniques with her other videos: Resin Ring Bling, Resin Flower Pendant, and Colorful Resin Earrings.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Like nearly all of the videos that I have bought on the interweave site this video is presented by an expert in the field, simply explained, very clear, and wholly inspirational. I have since bought every single video that Jennie has produced, I love her relaxed style, the fact that she takes you through every part of the process, and that her backgrounds in art, metalwork and resin all contribute to the final product. (Posted on 10/17/2015)