Bezel Set Star Shaman Pendant with Overlay DVD
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn bezel setting techniques
- You are interested in learning how to solder
- You are looking to learn new ways of texture metal with unconventional techniques
Turn your inspirations into a unique jewelry design with Lexi Erickson as she takes you through the entire process of creating a gorgeous Bezel Set Star Shaman Pendant with Overlay from beginning to end. Learn how to saw out a small cross with tight corners, how to texture metal for a rustic look, and expert tips for hand finishing. Lexi also shows how to solder widely differing sizes without melting the small components and talks about her unconventional textures which have made her jewelry so unique. Discover different bezel wire options and set a gorgeous turquoise stone to top off the pendant!
In Bezel Set Star Shaman Pendant with Overlay, you’ll learn how to:
- Turn your inspirations into designs for jewelry
- Solder drastically different sizes together without over heating
- Create dramatic texture and design
- Choose appropriate bezels
- Use basic hand finishing techniques
- Create a unique and beautiful backplate for a bezel setting
Watch a preview now!
About the Artist
Lexi Erickson is a Contributing Editor for Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist and Jewelry Making Daily. Lexi has a Master’s Degree in Jewelry Design and Fabrication and has also studied with some of the leading teachers from the US and Canada. She has been teaching high school through university level jewelry courses for 30 years, and she's known as the "Queen of Soldering". Her favorite quote is “A day without soldering is a day without sunshine.” She lives in Denver, Colorado, with her family and a large menagerie of puppies and kitties.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|