Best of Beadwork: 8 Projects by Designer of the Year Melanie Potter
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to create timeless, heirloom quality beaded jewelry.
- You are looking for projects that use a variety of bead stitches.
- You want to make beaded jewelry designed by one of the top designers in the field of beading.
Bead through the ages!
Melanie Potter will show you how to add a touch of history to your beading from Byzantine to Baroque!
Boost your beadwork when you add 8 gorgeous beaded designs to your repertoire! Bead your way through time with all of the featured designs from Beadwork Designer of the Year Melanie Potter as you ad timeless elegance to your beading projects. Bonus: this project collection eBook includes three brand-new projects you can only get in 8 Projects by Designer of the Year Melanie Potter.
Celebrate the symmetry, harmony, and brilliant colors often seen in Byzantine Empire jewelry, then use peyote stitch and netting to create a pendant inspired by the extravagant and elegant Baroque period. With jewelry projects you can wear to a string quartet or through a field of wildflowers, you can’t go wrong when you add a little vintage charm to your beadwork.
Download your copy of Best of Beadwork: 8 Projects by Designer of the Year Melanie Potter today to:
- Create vintage-inspired jewelry that uses all of your favorite stitches including right-angle weave, peyote stich, herringbone stitch, and more.
- Boost your beading skills when you combine several bead stitches to create one refined piece of jewelry.
- Learn from this top designer with clear material lists and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
- Skip the ship and instantly download today so you can start beading right away!
- Plus, so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|
- Great Collection
- I love Melanie's work and this is a fabulous collection of all of the Beadwork Magazine projects that she has done! I put it on my tablet and it is so wonderful to be able to zoom around it as I like. Melanie's designs are absolutely fabulous and unusual. This ebook is a deal and a half to get your feet wet in Melanie Potter and try her out! She had fabulous kits as well on her "school of beadwork" site if you want to get all the supplies collected for you. Thanks to Beadwork for having this available for us! (Posted on 12/11/2014)