Benedict the Elephant Pin Cushion Kit
You can always tell a work elephant from a happy elephant by the trunk. Benedict is clearly a well-respected and happy fellow with his upright trunk position! Using rich fabrics and minimal sewing skills, this pin cushion is as delightful to make as it is to use. Benedict’s body and saddle are made with a custom dyed Kenyan fabric while his ears are buttery leather. For a regal finishing touch, a shiny silver leather strip adorns his head!
Each kit includes enough supplies to make one Pin Cushion:
- 1 custom dyed fat quarter from TO THE MARKET
- 2 black crystal eyes, 8mm round mini bead
- Stabilize interfacing, 20"" x 12""
- Poly-Fil Premium Fiber fill, 12oz
- Leather pieces for ears and forehead
- Festival Rucksack from TO THE MARKET
- Benedict the Elephant Pin Cushion pattern download
- Benedict the Elephant Pin Cushion – digital video download
Watch a preview of the video instructions now!
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|