Belle Epoque Earrings Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Inspired by France’s Belle Époque, or “Beautiful Era,” these gorgeous earrings incorporate netting and fringe techniques.
Finished Size: 32"
- 4 g black opaque size 15° seed beads (A)
- 8 smoky gold bronze metallic size 11° seed beads (B)
- 16 hematite 4mm round beads (C)
- 4 jet AB 8mm faceted crystal rounds (D)
- 2 coral opaque 4mm fire-polished rounds
- 1 pair of gold-plated 19mm ear wires
- Black size D nylon beading thread
Tools: Scissors, Size 12 beading needles
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|