This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use two-needle right-angle weave for the component base and netting embellishment. String pearl rounds, then right-angle-weave and embellish the second component. Build this stylish bracelet with an undeniable lustrous appeal.Finished Size: 6½"
- metallic gold size 15° seed beads
- metallic gold size 11° seed beads
- sand opal 4mm crystal bicones
- smoked topaz AB 6mm crystal bicones
- vintage gold 6mm crystal pearl rounds
- gold 17x23mm 3-strand box clasp with rhinestone inlay
- Smoke 8 lb braided beading thread
Technique: two-needle right-angle weave, netting, stringing
Originally Published: Quick & Easy Beadwork, 2014
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Maria Teresa Moran|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|