Quick + Easy Beadwork 2014
Decipher the mystery of shaped beads with this special issue of Beadwork magazine! With over 40 beaded projects, you are sure to be inspired to create your own beaded jewelry designs!
You'll love this if:
- You want to start using shaped beads in your beaded jewelry designs.
- You are interested in learning how to sell your jewelry designs on social media.
- You want to peruse pages full of beading projects and feel inspired to create your own beautiful designs.
Thorns, spikes, daggers, oh my! Interested in a foray into shaped beads, but don't know where to start? The trusted editors of Beadwork magazine have you covered with Quick + Easy Beadwork, a super-sized special issue packed with 40+ brand-new projects. Don't be scared away, decode the secrets of shaped beads by experimenting with several beaded jewelry projects and be in the know with an illustrated guide to shaped beads.
As if more than 40 projects weren't enough, explore possibilities of going digital. Whether you want to sell jewelry online or connect with other beaders around the world, Michelle Mach will show you how with "Boost Your Social Media Savvy." This issue is bursting with great information and wearable projects that are easy to stitch if you're a beadwork beginner or a beadwork master. Get ready-you'll be making fabulous jewelry in a flash!
Order your copy of Quick + Easy Beadwork today to:
- Explore 43 all new beaded jewelry projects including patterns for 8 pairs of earrings, 24 bracelets, 10 necklaces, and 1 ring.
- Get all of the information you need to start beading with step-by-step instructions and stress-free thread-path diagrams.
- Uncover the mysteries of shaped beads with 28 jewelry projects featuring the latest of these unique beads and a handy illustrated guide to shaped beads.
- Gain insight to the secrets of social media success from five jewelry designers.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|