Beadwork October/November 2015 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to develop your beading with new variations and maybe even a new stitch.
- You are looking to be inspired by fresh ideas and new projects.
- You are interested in learning some new techniques from the experts.
Create a new form of lacy beadwork with the Hubble Stitch discovered by UK based artist, Melanie de Miguel. As a combination of herringbone and ladder stitches, the Hubble Stitch makes an interesting and unique pattern perfect for some new fall jewelry. Hear how our Designers of the Year, Barbara Falkowitz and Amy Haftkowycz, mix up a flat peyote stitch, or how Beth A. Moser lends some insight on metal filigree and simple thread embroidery techniques.
Download your copy of Beadwork October/November 2015 today to:
- Get inspired with 16 new beaded project ideas.
- Find out about new beads and beading aids in Cool Stuff.
- Develop new beading techniques from our 2015 Designers of the Year.
- Complete a Hubble Stitch in Stitch Pro with step-by-step instructions.
- Watch a private lesson Video Preview on how Marcia Decoster uses cubic right-angle weave circles to create Circle Earrings.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- great projects
- I purchased this edition specifically for the Hubble Stitch project. Am having fun learning this stitch. great instructions! Thank you! :) (Posted on 1/25/2016)
- Great patterns and good instructions
- Nice patterns using a variety of popular beads. Easy brick stitch pattern using Delicas that is very pretty complete. Nice bracelet pattern using SuperDuos, Fire Polish and seed beads...have yet to make it. Beadwork is for those who prefer to 'stitch' with smaller beads. (Posted on 1/5/2016)
- Great projects, as always! (Posted on 12/14/2015)