Beadwork October/November 2013
Spectacular beading projects, must know beadweaving how-tos, and much more packed into the October/November issue of Beadwork magazine. Be inspired by the 16 stylish projects featuring shaped beads, seed beads, and crystals in a variety of favorite stitches including herringbone, peyote stitch, right-angle weave, and more! Get ready to boost your beadwork, and finally master that elusive technique with artist tips, step-by-step directions, and so much more.
You’ve waited, and now it’s time to reveal the winners of the Sixth Annual Bead Start Competition. Peruse these 30 stylish designs, including the winner of the entire contest – a stunning pearl and seed bead necklace. You won’t want to miss out on these breath-taking designs.
Pick up this inspiration-packed issue of Beadwork magazine today!
- Explore four beautiful and elegant beaded jewelry designs by the spectacular 2013 Designers of the Year including a funky pendant that use spike beads masterfully.
- Be wowed by individual interpretations of past projects our readers have submitted in W.O.R.D
- Artistic inspiration revealed: see how different artists use the same materials in unique ways with The Challenge.
- Join Stitch Pro Jean Campbell and uncover her must-know tips for stitching with two-hole beads! Discover her techniques for successful turnarounds for peyote stitch you won’t want to miss.
- A tool that will help you take photos of your jewelry, stylish glass beads, and more; don’t miss the items featured in Cool Stuff.
- And much more!