Beadwork October/November 2013 Print Edition
Spectacular beading projects, must know beadweaving how-tos, and much more packed into the October/November issue of Beadwork magazine. Be inspired by the 16 stylish projects featuring shaped beads, seed beads, and crystals in a variety of favorite stitches including herringbone, peyote stitch, right-angle weave, and more! Get ready to boost your beadwork, and finally master that elusive technique with artist tips, step-by-step directions, and so much more.
You’ve waited, and now it’s time to reveal the winners of the Sixth Annual Bead Start Competition. Peruse these 30 stylish designs, including the winner of the entire contest – a stunning pearl and seed bead necklace. You won’t want to miss out on these breath-taking designs.
Pick up this inspiration-packed issue of Beadwork magazine today!
- Explore four beautiful and elegant beaded jewelry designs by the spectacular 2013 Designers of the Year including a funky pendant that use spike beads masterfully.
- Be wowed by individual interpretations of past projects our readers have submitted in W.O.R.D
- Artistic inspiration revealed: see how different artists use the same materials in unique ways with The Challenge.
- Join Stitch Pro Jean Campbell and uncover her must-know tips for stitching with two-hole beads! Discover her techniques for successful turnarounds for peyote stitch you won’t want to miss.
- A tool that will help you take photos of your jewelry, stylish glass beads, and more; don’t miss the items featured in Cool Stuff.
- And much more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org