Beadwork Oct/Nov 2014
You'll love this if:
- You don't want to get sidelined by common beading challenges anymore.
- You want to be amazed by award-winning beading designs.
- You are looking for projects that will boost your beading skills.
Get ready to have your socks knocked right off when you see the spectacular winners of Bead Star 2014! Discover the awe-inspiring issue of Beadwork magazine, featuring 18 brand-new projects and 24 award winning designs; this issue is jam-packed with inspiration for fall! Uncover 8 beading patterns using shaped beads including bricks, lentils, drops, bugles, and more. With projects for every beader, find your new favorite jewelry design today!
Get your October/November issue of Beadwork magazine to:
- See how our readers devise their own unique designs based off of previous projects from Beadwork magazine in W.O.R.D.
- Watch just how differently four artists can be inspired by one bead kit in The Challenge.
- Peruse the latest findings, beads, kits, and more in Cool Stuff.
- Pump up the texture when you incorporate two-hole seed beads into a kumihimo rope necklace.
- Combine regular and two-hole seed beads to make a delectably delicate bracelet in Simply Seeds.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|