Beadwork, February/March 2016
You’ll love this if:
- You want to be inspired by new beaded jewelry designs by artists from around the world.
- You are looking for innovative and interesting ways to add shaped beads to your beadwork.
- You want to discover beadwork that uses a variety of bead stitches, including brich stitch, fringe, picot, peyote stitch, and more.
In the February/March 2016 issue of Beadwork, we reveal our brand-new Designers of the Year for 2016, Akke Jonkhof, Evelína Palmontová, and Nichole Starman. We were first introduced to Akke’s work on Facebook, where groups of beaders fawn over her creative uses for shaped beads and the attractive designs she makes with them. Our editorial team loves Evelína’s component-based approach to design, one that uses repeating elements to create gorgeous, often sparkly beaded surfaces in appealing colorways. I’m sure you’ve heard of CzechMates, but did you know that Nichole Starman invented and developed these interchangeable two-hole beads? We know you’ll love the designs Nichole creates using CzechMates and other beads! Don’t miss the first projects from our Designers of the Year as well as many other designs hand-picked for you!
Order your copy of Beadwork, February/March 2016 today to:
- Be inspired by 19 ideas that are perfect for winter beading.
- Discover 8 must-make projects that utilize SuperDuo beads in interesting ways.
- Use tubular peyote stitch and seed beads to create heavenly hoop earrings designed by Lisa Kan.
- Create a quick and easy bracelet that is sure to turn heads using RounDuo beads.
- And so much more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||The Editors of Beadwork|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|