Beadwork, April/May 2016 Digital Download
With 15 jewelry designs from some of the best designers, your pieces are about to bloom with precise techniques and beautiful embellishments!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this magazine if:
- You want to incorporate embroidery and bright colors into your beading designs
- You enjoy designs by Sherry Serafini, Evelína Palmontová, and Svetlana Chernitsky and now want to create projects inspired by their work
- You want your future jewelry pieces to showcase fun and festive beadweaving techniques
Burst out your bright and bold beads, and start bringing to life jewelry pieces that focus on tubular netting variations, right-angle weave, peyote stitch, and more! Beading rock star Sherry Serafini shares her bead embroidery secrets so you can create the Sunburst Pendant, Designer of the Year, Nichole Starman, gives you step-by-step instructions for her architectural Paradox Bracelet, and jewelry artisan Marcia DeCoster’s shows you how to design the Cubed Chandelier Earrings. Filled with playful designs, excerpts from eBooks, and stitching secrets, the April/May 2016 issue of Beadwork offers you endless ideas and new spins on traditional techniques.
Download your copy of Beadwork, April/May 2016 today to:
- Create jewelry pieces that focus on backstitch bead embroidery, brick stitch, and fashionable fringe
- Learn about the trendy diamond weave and how you can incorporate it into floral and classical designs
- Add 15 new projects to your beading repertoire that range from easy to advanced
- Reflect the blooming colors of spring into your light and airy beading designs
- Receive expert insight on how to tackle more challenging designs from beading artisans such as Andrea Mazzenga, Alice Kharon, Marcia DeCoster and others
- Discover so much more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||The Editors of Beadwork Magazine|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- Very nice
- Very nice, going to purchase the next issue for sure! (Posted on 3/27/2016)