Beadwork, June/July 2016 Digital Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want embellished and dazzling pieces of jewelry, such as Designers of the Year Evelína Palmontová’s glimmering Stardust Bracelet and Nichole Starman’s Avignon Bracelet
- You want to add fun beads to your next project, like CzechMates tiles, two-hole Bi-Bo beads, and MiniDuos
- You’d like to create trendy jewelry pieces, such as the Swinging Chevron Earrings, but also want to keep elegance in your beading designs, as with the Vintage Vignette Bracelet.
With summer comes sizzling bead designs from Beadwork! Featuring thirteen projects using colorful glass beads, sparkly crystals, QuadraTiles, and more, you’ll explore the art of embellishment in a variety of designs, such as Jean Cox’s beautiful Corona Necklace and Honey Greene’s luminous Starstruck Pendant. Incorporate Melanie de Miguel’s innovative hubble stitch technique into your next project with Teresa Morese's romantic "Flamenco Bracelet" and learn a dimensional beading technique called bead-quilling, created by Kathy King.
Download your copy of Beadwork, June/July 2016 today to:
- Become inspired by the breezy nature outside and bring to life the Noble Leafwing Butterfly by scientist and beader Karen Parker
- Sit down with award-winning bead artist Kathy King and explore bead-quilling, a technique that uses exposed thread as a decorative element
- Branch out with your beading designs and incorporate unsoldered jump rings with Yvonne King’s Boxed Up Bracelet
- Find new ways of using brick stitch, hubble stitch and right-angle weave with 13 glamourous projects
- Discover so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|