Beadwork June/July 2015 Digital Edition
Master a new bead stitch with this digital issue of Beadwork magazine as you explore 14 must-try techniques and 17 must-make jewelry designs.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You are looking to be inspired by fresh beaded jewelry designs that really make a splash.
- You want to take your beading to the next level by giving new techniques a try.
- You are looking for must-make beading projects that showcase shaped beads.
Have you fallen in love with shaped beads? Whether you're head-over-heels or less than lustful, there is a plethora of projects you won't be able to resist in the June/July 2015 issue of Beadwork magazine. Discover 8 brand-new jewelry designs featuring a variety of shaped beads and 5 fresh projects that don't use any of these new shapes.
Explore must-try techniques for every beader. Use brick stitch and seed beads to create the ribbon-like “Dancing Diamonds Bracelet” by Carole E Hanley. Or take your technique up one more notch when you try your hand at Designer of the Year Penny Dixon's “Regal Rope Necklace.” With so many stunning beaded jewelry projects, you can stitch through the sizzling summer and beyond!
Order your copy of Beadwork June/July 2015 today to:
- See how four different beaders used the same bead stash to create bold, bright, and unique beaded designs in The Challenge.
- Discover all-new shaped beads including half-moons, crescents, RounDuos, quads, and more in Cool Stuff.
- Become a Stitch Pro by learning how to master thread tension when stitching tubular peyote stitch from Nancy Cain.
- Use circular peyote stitch to create a stunning bracelet designed by Abigail Myer that is so Quick & Easy you can make one for every summer outfit.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- Amazing patterns!
- Beadwork is my favorite magazine by far, and once again this issue had exactly what I was looking for! And it had many amazing patterns that i can't wait to try. (Posted on 6/18/2016)