Beadwork Inspired by Art
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You're looking for ways to pull inspiration from famous artwork
- You want to learn how to select specific beads to use to achieve your design goals
- You want to learn technique ideas for achieving the tone of your inspired design
Join Jean Campbell for her web seminar and learn how to use principles of design including color, shape, and materials to help you create original beaded jewelry designs! The world around us is rich with images, colors, shapes, and history that can be transformed into original beaded jewelry designs.
In this web seminar Jean will give expert tips for viewing the world in a different way, from the point of an artist looking for ideas that you can turn into magnificent pieces of beaded jewelry. Find out how to tap into the never-ending resources from the world of fine art and work with the beads you have right now to create beadwork inspired by art! Then, explore how to select specific beads you can use to achieve your design goals, and techniques for achieving the tone of your inspired design.
As an added bonus, you'll get a free PDF of Jean's Katrina Bracelet Project. You can create an art-inspired project at home with this exclusive pattern.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to break down a work of art into the basic components of shape and color for use in beaded jewelry design.
- Places to harvest new ideas and inspiration for beaded jewelry designs.
- How historic works of art can be turned into beaded jewelry designs.
- How to bring elements of culture, art, and history into your original jewelry designs.
- How to find inspiration in the beads and findings you have in your stash right now.
- How to choose the right beads, materials, and techniques to effectively capture your inspiration.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Jean Campbell has been inspired to create original beadwork for over 20 years. She writes about, teaches, and designs beadwork. She has written and edited more than 45 books, including Steampunk Style Jewelry and Creating Glamorous Jewelry with Swarovski Elements. Jean is the founding editor of Beadwork and Stringing magazines, and is currently an editorial director at F+W\Interweave. She has appeared on the DIY Jewelry Making show, The Shay Pendray Show, and PBS' Beads, Baubles, and Jewels where she gives how-to instructions, provides inspiration, and lends crafting advice. Jean conducts lectures and teaches jewelry-making workshops throughout the United States, and lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota with her family and a whole lot of beads.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Beaders who want to start designing their own beaded jewelry designs.
- Beaders who want to learn technique ideas for achieving the correct tone in their projects.
- Designers who are looking for fresh ideas for their original jewelry designs.
- Anyone interested in learning what specific beads to use to achieve their design goals.
- Beaders who want to learn how to capture the colors of their favorite art in their beadwork.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to "steal" like an artist.
- Beaders who are interested in art, culture, and design.
- Beaders who love to learn about color, shape, and basic design principles.
- Beaders who want to challenge themselves and find new ways to create their own beaded jewelry designs.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|