Beadwork February/March 2015 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You need to bust your beading rut!
- You want to take your beading technique to the next level.
- You're looking for projects that feature your favorite bead stitches including peyote stitch, right-angle weave, picot, kumihimo, and more!
Once you download the February/March 2015 issue of Beadwork magazine, you'll discover a plethora of inspiration, helpful hints, and timeless techniques. Be inspired by beaded jewelry projects by designers from around the world as you boost your beadwork. Use your favorite bead stitches, including netting, picot, peyote stitch, and kumihimo to make show-stopping projects. Download your digital issue today and start beading!
Plus, take a look at (and even make) one of the projects inside Lisa Kahn's brand-new book Bead Metamorphosis.
Instantly download your copy of Beadwork February/March 2015 today to:
- Discover the 2015 Designers of the year and their delightful projects.
- Dive into 18 all-new beading projects that will take you from The Secret Garden Bracelet to beautiful brick-stitch butterflies.
- Welcome the brand-new Quick & Easy Column where you'll find a fabulous pair of earrings you can bead in 30 minutes or less!
- Add a little pizazz to your beading when you create Custom Cool beaded rings with Melinda Barta.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|