Beadwork February/March 2015
You'll love this if:
- You want to be inspired by 18 incredible beaded jewelry designs.
- You are looking for helpful tips and techniques that will boost your beadwork skills.
- You want to create beadwork that utilizes several of your favorite bead stitches.
Peruse the pages of Beadwork February/March 2015 and discover inspiration and information galore! Discover the 2015 Designers of the Year and be blown away by their stunning projects, including Flowerpots Bracelet, Charmed Baubles Necklace, and Secret Garden Bracelet. Take your love of kumihimo to the next level with Kumi Hoop earrings, and see how biologist and beadweaver Karen Parker has combined her passions using brick-stitch to create stunning beaded butterflies.
Bonus: Get a sneak peek inside Lisa Kan's latest book Bead Metamorphosis and make a gorgeous project from the book!
Order or digitally download your copy of Beadwork February/March 2015 today to:
- Tap into your creative side and bust your beading rut with ideas and suggestions from the Contributors.
- Discover the metallic masterpieces an editor and three readers created using the same set of materials for The Challenge.
- Find Cool Stuff including the newest bead shapes, tempting tools, and must-read books.
- Check out the brand new Quick & Easy column which features a pair of earring that only requires 30 minutes of bead stitching!
- Melinda Barta will show you how to create personalized rings to use as toggle clasps or as components in Custom Cool.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|