Beadwork February/March 2014 Print Edition
You’ll love this if:
- You’re looking for stylish beading projects in peyote stitch, herringbone, right-angle weave, and more.
- You want fashionable jewelry accessories you can stitch in a range of difficulties.
- You want to discover exciting new bead stitches.
Get ready to explore the beautiful beading inspiration featured in the Feb/March 2014 issue of Beadwork magazine. With 18 drool-worthy jewelry projects and beading how-tos you won’t want to miss, this issue is hot!
Discover the four new Designers of the Year for 2014, Laura Andrews, Leslee Frumin, Christina Neit, and Liisa Turunen & Glenda Paunonen. Explore their unique beading voices and styles with their debut designs that are unique and stylish. Make an airy collar by combining right-angle weave, netting, and peyote stitch; stitch a funky pair of earrings that uses bugle beads and spikes; and more. Pick your favorite to stitch today (or make all four!).
Order your copy of this must-have issue of Beadwork magazine today to:
- Learn chenille stitch from Stitch Pro Jean Campbell so you can stitch this beautiful and textured beaded rope.
- Explore unique interpretations of old bead projects in WORD (What our Reader Did)
- See unique interpretation on similar components in The Challenge
- The latest and greatest tools and materials are uncovered in Cool Stuff
- Be inspired by the 18 brand-new jewelry designs you won’t want to miss.
- And more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org