Beadwork Feb/Mar 2014
You’ll love this if:
- You’re looking for stylish beading projects in peyote stitch, herringbone, right-angle weave, and more.
- You want fashionable jewelry accessories you can stitch in a range of difficulties.
- You want to discover exciting new bead stitches.
Get ready to explore the beautiful beading inspiration featured in the Feb/March 2014 issue of Beadwork magazine. With 18 drool-worthy jewelry projects and beading how-tos you won’t want to miss, this issue is hot!
Discover the four new Designers of the Year for 2014, Laura Andrews, Leslee Frumin, Christina Neit, and Liisa Turunen & Glenda Paunonen. Explore their unique beading voices and styles with their debut designs that are unique and stylish. Make an airy collar by combining right-angle weave, netting, and peyote stitch; stitch a funky pair of earrings that uses bugle beads and spikes; and more. Pick your favorite to stitch today (or make all four!).
Order your copy of this must-have issue of Beadwork magazine today to:
- Learn chenille stitch from Stitch Pro Jean Campbell so you can stitch this beautiful and textured beaded rope.
- Explore unique interpretations of old bead projects in WORD (What our Reader Did)
- See unique interpretation on similar components in The Challenge
- The latest and greatest tools and materials are uncovered in Cool Stuff
- Be inspired by the 18 brand-new jewelry designs you won’t want to miss.
- And more!