Favorite Bead Stitches 2013 Print Edition
Classy and classic beading projects … 37 to be exact!
Create your own exquisite jewelry with this ultimate collector’s issue
Better than ever, the must-have collector’s issue of Favorite Bead Stitches is back! Get ready to explore 148 pages packed with 37 fabulous beaded jewelry projects hand-picked by the trusted editors of Beadwork magazine. Discover this year’s collection of compelling, challenging, and inspiring beadwork patterns that rise above all others.
Sorted by the 5 featured stitches; peyote stitch, herringbone, square stitch, netting, and brick stitch, you’ll easily find a beautiful beaded jewelry project in your favorite stitch. Explore the expert artist tips, instructions, and more you’d expect from Beadwork magazine, in this ultimate collector’s issue. Stitch a sizzling bangle that uses drop beads to create a scaly texture, make a collar fit for our inner Egyptian Queen, create a beaded necklace with a three dimensional shape, and much more.
As an extra bonus, discover exclusive artist tips for many of the beaded jewelry patterns. Learn inside secrets for putting a different spin on the project, substitute materials for a fun twist, use the technique in a different way, and much more.
Scoop up your copy of this collector’s edition magazine today to:
- Find what inspires you–discover the wide variety of seed bead patterns in your favorite stitch, and challenge yourself with a new technique.
- Easily navigate through pattern instructions with easy to follow project directions, step-by-step images, and detailed material lists.
- Discover exclusive artist tips and tricks for successful project completion every time.
- Add intrigue to your jewelry with bold colors, new techniques, and fashionable stitches.
- And much more!
Don’t be left in the dust–with so many stylish seed bead patterns, don’t worry if you can’t pick just one favorite. Order your copy today and have 37 projects at your fingertips.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org