Beadwork: December 2015/January 2016 Issue
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn how to bead trendy designs with traditional stitches
- You are inspired by tasteful and textural jewelry
- You are willing to try new approaches to beading techniques
Make sure to check out all the elegant projects that Beadwork has to offer to enhance your beading skills. Industrially inspired and delicately refined, the December 2015/January 2016 issue will teach you new techniques and step-by-step projects. Create the Galactic Gaze Bracelet with Designer of the Year Cindy Holsclaw to put your right-angle weave and netting skills to the test. Join Penny Dixon as she conducts a private lesson to show you how statement earrings are made by using quadralentils and two-hole bars. And the beautiful Star of Venus Necklace will become a bold and modern staple piece of yours as Debora Hodoyer simplifies the pendant process.
Order your copy of Beadwork December 2015/January 2016 today to:
- Give personal gifts of quatrefoil earrings, rivette pendants, and bell flower necklaces to your loved ones
- Brighten up winter days with Pattern Play
- Discover different techniques and designs by using the same material in The Challenge
- Refine your skills with the herringbone stitch, peyote stitch, ladder stitch, and fringe work.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|