Beadwork December 2014/January 2015 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll Love this if:
- You need inspiration for the long winter months (and all year long)!
- You want to learn how to use bead embroidery to get the look of pave.
- You are looking for projects that will utilize your growing shaped bead stash.
Get cozy and snuggle up with the December 2014/January 2015 issue of Beadwork magazine featuring 19 brand-new beading projects, stitching information, and more! Boost your beading technique with classic stitches including peyote stitch, right-angle weave, square stitch, and more. Peruse the “Winter Wonderland Earring Collection,” where you will find 4 pairs of earrings that range from sweet to swanky. Be inspired to break out your bugle and seed beads to create the romantic Frosty Windows Bracelet, then combine two-hole seed beads and herringbone stitch to form the Midnight Snowfall Necklace. This action-packed issue will keep you busy through the winter and beyond!
Order or instantly download your copy of Beadwork December 2014/January 2015 today to:
- See how four beaders uniquely interpret one matching set of materials in The Challenge.
- Shine the spotlight on your stash with Simply Seeds where you will learn how to create and gorgeous Georgian inspired necklace.
- Go pro, Stitch Pro that is! Discover the diversity daisy chain can bring to your beadstitching with Jean Campbell.
- Be completely awestruck by the geometric beaded sculptures of Bead Artist Pamm Horbit!
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|